Accreditations and Credentials
In addition to its history of excellence, Greenways Academy is also accredited by four of the United States’ most rigorous accreditation programs, the North Central Association (NCA), the Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation (CITA), the NCAA, and the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools. Greenway Academy’s accreditation ensures that:
- The curriculum and coursework meet rigorous academic criteria.
- The credits and education gained at Greenways Academy will be accepted and valued by colleges, universities, and other institutions of higher learning.
- Credits earned at Greenways Academy will transfer to other accredited schools.
- Degrees and credits received from Greenways Academy will be respected in the workplace and by potential employers.
- The school is devoted to staying at the cutting edge of educational methods and is continually improving its curriculum and services.
The North Central Association chooses to accredit only schools that meet its rigorous academic criteria and continuously work to improve their curriculum and services. NCA accreditation also ensures that we’re recognized nationally by most regional accrediting bodies, and that our students will benefit from an expert teaching staff, comprehensive courses and quality instructional resources.
The Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation (CITA). CITA is a consortium of seven regional accrediting commissions which has established special educational standards and accreditation protocols applicable to schools worldwide, and works toward the development of academic freedom, peace and justice and self-regulation among qualified educational institutions.