Arabic III, Units 9-12: These units let learners connect with the world around them by building on the language fundamentals and conversational skills they developed in Arabic I and II.
Vocabulary and skills emphasized include:
- Ideas and opinions
- Feelings about everyday life
- Current events
- Birth, marriage, death, and concerns related to one’s health and body
- Complementary terms indicating frequency, duration, and degree
This immersive, self-contained course provides flexibility for independent language study. Learning any time of the day makes reaching your educational goals attainable.
- A: Semester 1, 0.5 Credit
- B: Semester 2, 0.5 Credit
- A+B: Full Year, 1 Credit
$420.00 – $595.00