Korean II, Units 5-8: These units allow learners to navigate their surroundings and handle basic interactions as they build on the vocabulary and essential language structure in Korean I.
Vocabulary and skills emphasized include:
- Giving and getting directions
- Using transportation
- Telling time
- Dining out
- Enjoying basic social interactions
- Working life
- Academic subjects
- Arts and culture
- Past, present, and future tenses
This immersive, self-contained course provides flexibility for independent language study. Learning any time of the day makes reaching your educational goals attainable.
- A: Semester 1, 0.5 Credit
- B: Semester 2, 0.5 Credit
- A+B: Full Year, 1 Credit
$420.00 – $595.00