Spanish (Latin America) I
Spanish (Latin America) I, Units 1-4: These units help to build a foundation of fundamental vocabulary and essential language structure. Gain confidence by mastering basic conversational skills.
Vocabulary and skills emphasized include:
- Greetings and Introductions
- Simple questions and answers
- Listening comprehension skills
- Basic reading and writing skills
This immersive, self-contained course provides flexibility for independent language study. Learning any time of the day makes reaching your educational goals attainable.
- A: Semester 1, 0.5 Credit
- B: Semester 2, 0.5 Credit
- A+B: Full Year, 1 Credit
$420.00 – $595.00