CIS 194 – Computer Networking in Organizations
This course is the second in a series that will prepare learners for a Google IT Certificate. This course is designed to provide a full overview of computer networking.
In this course you will learn to:
- Describe computer networks in terms of a five-layer model.
- Understand all of the standard protocols involved with TCP/IP communications.
- Grasp powerful network troubleshooting tools and techniques.
- Learn network services like DNS and DHCP that help make computer networks run.
- Understand cloud computing, everything as a service, and cloud storage.